Thursday, February 05, 2009

Greg and I have some sort of nasty, croupy cough and crud. I'm looking forward to staying home and doing nothing tomorrow. I feel a PJ and TV day coming on. I'm hoping to feel well enough to meet my girlfriends for some scrapping tomorrow night.

I had an uneventful trip to Jefferson City for my quarterly work meeting on Tuesday and Wednesday. I got the news that I will likely be made full time in July, which is good. I've been working 4 days a week at Child Care Resource and Referral and picking up some kiddos for therapy on Fridays. Hopefully, I'll still be able to work in my therapy kids with the new schedule. Nothing's definite when asking for state money, but it looks probable that this is going to happen.

In other news, I have recently become addicted to Facebook. I am starting to think I may have to impose some limits on my time spent sending Flair, tagging people, and updating my status. If you're on Facebook, look me up. I'm Amy Franklin in the St. Louis network. See ya online!

1 comment:

Becca said...

I love your new blog look!!