Sunday, April 09, 2006

A weight lifted

I had just finished typing an incredibly long explanation of my childhood friend's wedding that took place yesterday, but since I am trying to be a better person and Christian, I am leaving it at this:

My dress was very pink, the temperature was very cold, there was lots of wind, the bride drew lots of obvious attention to herself and I'm glad it's all over. I rewarded myself with 8 beers at the reception. I rarely drink, especially in excess, but the past year of waiting for this wedding and being made to stand outside for 3 hours in 50 degree weather with a sinus infection and wearing a sleeveless gown, warranted a little public drunkeness.

And with that, I stayed in bed until 10:30 this morning and am looking forward to starting a new week!

1 comment:

~**Dawn**~ said...

that was a very diplomatic way to summarize your day lol.