Thursday, July 17, 2008

What's Up, Buttercup?

We're still chugging along here at the Franklin house. Greg has fallen into the duties of Mr. Mom nicely. He has developed a new penchant for housecleaning and laundry that I am loving, although it is freaking me out a little bit to have the clothes I wore yesterday clean and hanging in my closet by the next morning. He also gets really cranky when I leave clothes in the hallway outside the bathroom. This role reversal has been quite the learning experience for us both.

Hopefully, this situation will be coming to an end soon, since Greg got two calls for interviews today. We'll be going to St Louis on Sunday for his interview Monday morning with a company he is really interested in. We're not moving. The job will be based in Cape. Please say a prayer for us that things will move quickly if this is the job he is meant to have.

Cason is begging me to take him to garage sales tomorrow, but I think it's going to be way too hot. I have scrapbooking tomorrow night and we have a bowling birthday party to go to on Saturday.

Carson had a great day today. He finished his last swimming lesson, then went to St. Mary with MeMaw and PawPaw. While there he got to drive the big tractor with Great Uncle Floyd and plant corn, then when he got out, the train was going by the farm and blew it's whistle at him. Trains and tractors in one day makes for such a great time when you're six.

Have a great Friday and a cool weekend.

5 comments:

Becky said...

Good luck to Greg on his interview Monday morning!

Becca said...

Best wishes on his interview!!

Shannon said...

I'll be praying that the interview goes (went? If I missed it!) well. Hope you are doing good yourself!

Jackson said...

(prayers)
and trains and trackers are cool for a 26 year old as well!
:D

Becca said...

Girl- Where have you gone???