Saturday, October 29, 2005

Don’t Fall For It
from The Friday Five

1. What do you like or dislike about autumn? I love the changing leaves, the trips to the pumpkin patch, hayrides, bonfires, carving pumpkins, and deciding what to be for Halloween. There's not much I dislike about it.

2. Have you raked leaves into a pile just to jump in them? When I used to babysit for this one particular family during all SEMO football games, I'd rake huge piles of leaves in their backyard so the kids and I could jump in them. That was some fun stuff.

3. Have you ever carved a pumpkin and how did it turn out? I carved one last week at our church's fall festival and it turned out pretty well. It is the outline of a rather scary cat. We'll carve the rest of our pumpkins tomorrw night.

4. Have you ever eaten anything made from pumpkins other than pie? Pumpkin bread, pumpkin muffins, and I've been craving a pumpkin pie blizzard from DQ.

5. Where is a good spot to see the leaves change color where you live? There is a spot on I-55 near St. Genevieve that always takes my breath away no matter what season. As you top the hill, the trees are absolutely beautiful right now. I thank God for the wonderful show each time I pass by. :)

No comments: