Thursday, November 24, 2005

What a Girl Needs

This is a complete steal from Dawn's blog, a blog I enjoy reading for her witty observations and because I have total envy of the fact that she lives close enough to Disney World to trot on over to Epcot any given night of the week.

The basic idea is to google what you need--for instance i googled "Amy needs"--and then post the first 10 results.


Amy needs to either wake up or start getting some extra will-power. I don't
believe that Amy needs sex.* I am fully awake. I definitely do need extra willpower. No comment on the sex.

Amy needs support from others who have been there.. Is this a major hint to get my ass back to Weight Watchers?!?!?

A fellow Amy needs your help. Not a problem. I hardly ever say "no"

Amy needs a new pair of shoes I agree.

Amy needs help for life hmmm...I do?

We have fought for seven years to get the
attention that Amy needs to be found Well, I've been here in Jackson for about 29 years.

Amy needs to learn to start helping around the house Hah! I think this should read "Greg"

This site hopes to be your number one source for all of your Amy needs, This must be a site that offers purses, shoes, jewelry, and scrapbook supplies

If, however, Peter won't compromise in this way, Amy needs to decide if this
fits her idea of a good relationship," I don't know anyone named Peter

Amy needs to get another facial expression for deep ponderance - I haven't had time for deep ponderance for several months




Go "google" yourself. Ya know you want to! I'm outta here until Sunday. We'll be in Nashville all weekend taking in some shopping, celebrating my nephew's birthday and visiting the fabulous Opryland Hotel's Christmas lights. Have a great long weekend!

1 comment:

~**Dawn**~ said...

awwwww....thanks Amy! =)