Friday, December 09, 2005

It's been a long time...

I am still alive. Christmas preparations, 4 jobs, church work, a husband and a 4-year-old are not leaving me much time to do anything but eat and sleep lately. The trees are up, the house lights are up, the presents are wrapped and the cookies will be baked this weekend. I am looking forward to Christmas more this year than I have in a long time. 12 days off!!! With pay!!!!! I plan to stay home and catch up on my scrapbooks, with very minimal leaving the house. Yay!!!!!

On a depressing note, I have completely and totally fallen off the Weight Watchers wagon. Did you hear the thud? It grows bigger every day. I have lost all motivation for journaling and exercise. I feel like crap, but the efforts seem futile this time of year. Hopefully, the realization that I'll be wearing a pink bridesmaid's dress in 3 1/2 short months will hit me soon. Pray for it to hit me hard!


Carson and Greg are well. Carson just got a new set of braces for his legs and we'll be starting visual therapy the week of Chirstmas to help with his lack of depth perception. He has visited with Santa twice so far and has told everyone that he wants a Thomas the Train roundhouse, mittens, and candy canes. I think that can be arranged. :)


Well, time to head upstairs. It's freezing in our basement and I still have to finish my nephew's scrapbook album before Christmas. I'll be starting on it a few minutes. Nothing like scrapping a year's worth of pictures in a weekend! Be Merry!

No comments: