Saturday, December 10, 2005

Gratitude

It's late and I've had a wonderful day. Here are a few things I'm feeling very thankful for.

1. My husband. We laughed so hard, so many times at each other today. We are both crazy and I'm glad we can appreciate each other's wacky sense of humor. Also, how many other husbands would put the Christmas lights up in the snow just to make their wives happy? I'm a lucky girl. :)
2. My goofy little guy. He showered me with sweet kisses today.
3. My girlfriends. I love you guys! Long live the Crazy Croppers!
4. My in-laws. How cool that I'm as comfortable in their home as I am in mine.
5. My mom. She's taking me to a dinner theater show tomorrow and I love doing stuff with her.


Gotta hit the hay! I have to be at church in 7 and a half hours. Have a fabulous Sunday!

No comments: