Wednesday, May 21, 2008

For One More Day

I have to make it through one more day until my 10 days of freedom! I am so excited to have 10 days with no real plan or commitment. I will be cleaning and organizing the house and getting ready for a garage sale, but I hope to get that done early in the week.

I spent yesterday in the office and it just about killed me not to be outside in the beautiful weather.

Today I worked in Perryville, then went to Sikeston to evaluate a child after work. It was a tough eval. I hate ending the day by having to break bad news to parents. It's by far the most difficult work I have to do.

Juli came over tonight and scrapbooked with me. She made a cute little chipboard album all by herself. I will soon have her completely crossed over into my crafting cult. :)

Greg is liking his new job so far. He's very sunburned and has been falling asleep on the couch by 9:30 due to all of the physical labor and sunshine he's getting. we may have to invest in some energy bars.

My mom will get the results of her CAT scan tomorrow. We are praying for good news that her tumor has shrunk. She is more than halfway through her treatments now. Please continue to keep her in your prayers.

Have a great Thursday! I'll be counting down the minutes until my vacation!!!

3 comments:

~**Dawn**~ said...

Prayers & thoughts & fingers crossed!

Theresa Marie said...

Amy - prayers for your mother. been thinking about you!

Lilian said...

I hope all is well with your mom!!