Thursday, June 12, 2008

Lazy Day

Carson and I had a lazy day today. We stayed home and played and I surfed the net for a few hours. I researched cruises for my trip with Juli, caught up on blogs, and read the message boards at twopeasinabucket.

Tonight the guys went to church band practice and I had Bunco. We had a fun time, as always! I love my Bunco buddies. I won a box of sugar free Tic Tacs, a perfect prize since I'm in the Weight Watchers wagon again.

Last night I met Juli and Leah at the pool for suspension aerobics. We wore float belts and were suspended in 13 feet of water for the entire class. It was challenging, but fun. I was pretty sore this morning.

This is the weekend of weddings for us. We have two ceremonies and one reception to atend on Saturday. Sunday we're BBQing at our house for Father's Day. Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

~**Dawn**~ said...

Sounds like you have a full weekend! I hope you have fun!