Sunday, June 29, 2008

All You Need is Love



We are feelin' the love at the Franklin house. Here's a list of things our family is loving right now!

10 new old love songs recently downloaded to Amy's Ipod:
1. Your Love Amazes Me-John Berry
2. When You Say Nothing at All-Keith Whitley
3. How Do You Fall in Love-Alabama
4. When You Love Someone-Bryan Adams
5. At Last-Etta James
6. Our Love is Here to Stay-Natalie Cole
7. I Get a Kick Out of You-Frank Sinatra
8. Come Rain or Come Shine- Sarah Vaughn
9. Chapel of Love-The Dixie Cups
10. Me and You-Kenny Chesney (Our First Dance Song)

Nine Things We Loved About Last Week:
1. Science Camp-Carson had such a great time! See the slideshow for pictures. FYI-He will be leaving for Mars soon, so make sure to tell him goodbye the next time you see him. :)
2. Great conversation and companionship with my St Louis coworkers on our Jefferson City trip.
3. The absolutely sinful Chicken Wellington and Ceasar salad I had at the Capital City Steakhouse. Yum-o-rama.
4. The fact that I lost 5.4 pounds!!! I even went to the Jefferson City Weight Watchers meeting while I was out of town. Yay, me!
5. Carson is doing so well at speech. We are so proud of him.
6. Carson crawled up on my lap and had charming conversations with me two nights last week.
7. My pants were slightly looser.
8. I made it through suspension aerobics without puking.
9. Greg got to be off all day with Carson and me on Friday.
10. Carson has made friends with the little girl next door and they had a great time splashing in his new pool.

Eight Things I Would Love to Get Done This Week:
1. Complete our Florida vacation scrapbook.
2. Get started on our 2008 scrapbook.
3. Finish "The Innocent Man" and get started on "The Other Boelyn Girl."
4. Perfect the BBQ chicken as featured on "Down Home with the Neely's" on Food Network
5. Go see "Wall-E" (Is that how you spell it? Hmmm..)
6. Swim at Shelly's
7. Go to water aerobics Monday and Wednesday
8. Take several walks

Seven Things I Would Love to Cook This Week:
1. Another yummy bluberry buckle
2. Blueberry corn muffins
3. Chicken and Dumplings
4. Honey Pecan Pancakes
5. Chicken Tortilla Casserole
6. Strawberry Salad
7. Blueberry Pretzel Salad

Six Things that I Would Love to See Happen this Week:
1. More weight loss
2. A clean house...that stays that way all week
3. Carson have fun and learn a lot at swimming lessons
4. Me not get overwhelmed by all I want to accomplish on my time off
5. Me cooking dinners out of our pantry..there's a lot of food in there
6. Lots of crockpot and grilled dinners

Five Things I Would Still Love to do this Summer:
1. Go to Elephant Rocks
2. Go to the Miner's baseball game
3. Go to The Magic House
4. Go to lunch at Giant City park
5. Visit Katie and go to The Incredible Pizza Company

Four Things that Always Make Me Feel the Love
1. Weddings-Mom and I went to another one this weekend. Mae-Cie and Jason had a lovely pink and chocolate brown ceremony and a fun reception with great music and lots of family and friends. See the slideshow
2. When Carson says, "Thank you, Momma!" when I do something small and routine for him.
3. Old love songs...hence all the new downloads.
4. When Greg calls me just to see what I'm doing during the day.

Three Options for Celebrating our Tenth Wedding Anniversary next May:
1. A party, with lots of friends, family, and love songs, of course!
2. A trip to somewhere sandy and sunny.
3. With a new anniversary band.

Two Shows I am Loving Right Now:
1. The Tudors (whew! steamy!)
2. Deadliest Catch-we've been addicted for a few years now

And Finally, to the ONE I Love:
I love you, Greg! Thanks for being such a great Dad and Husband!

I hope all of you are feeling the love and having a great weekend. Have a lovely week!

4 comments:

Becca said...

Amy-

I love the look of your new blog!! Sounds like the love bug has bitten you. Sometimes people who get bit by the love bug, have babies...

Becky said...

Great post, Amy! You even look
"lovely" in your new picture!

Celeste said...

Awesome lists!

What is suspension aerobics???

~**Dawn**~ said...

That Kenny Chesney song is one of my favorites. =)