Tuesday, June 10, 2008

When the sun goes down...

I'll be swimming! Juli and her friend, Leah, joined me at the pool tonight for our first water aerobics class of the summer. It was great! There were a few times I felt like my arms were on fire, but just when I thought I'd have to quit, the instructor would switch exercises. There were ladies of all ages and sizes and everypne was so nice. Tomorrow we'll have our deep water strengthening class. Carson and Greg went along to swim while we had class, then we went for Hawaiian shaved ice after the pool closed. It was a good night!

I'm working tomorrow, then I'm off for 4 days. I am loving summer hours and getting to use comp time for some extra days off. I'm home all next week, then have an overnight trip to Jefferson City the following week with two of my crazy coworkers from St Louis. I always have a blast with these two ladies, so I'm looking forward to it.

Have a fabulous Wednesday!

4 comments:

1UP RPG said...

I might try to join you at water aerobics! Eli starts swimming lessons next week, so on the nights I don't have class I could let Bob and the kids swim some more while I kick it with you all. :)
Brooke

Custom Edge Photography said...

Are you going to strengthening tonite?

We are supposed to walk with Josh because he is in town for the wedding...but I kind of want to go to suspension aerobics!

Theresa Marie said...

oh how neat! I have wanted to go to a swimming class like that! Sounds like your summer is off to a great start! :)

Becca said...

I did swimming aerobics about 2 years ago. Do to the store/timing, I could not make it to all of the classes. Howeer, I saw an immediate improvement! I had these little pudge rolls between my arm and my bra strap, and they went away in a week!! They found their way back!