Thursday, January 14, 2010

Baby Girl, Mickey Mouse, and Education

Things have been eventful since my last post! On January 5, I became an aunt to a sweet new baby girl! Olivia Marie Penny is my first niece. We think she's gorgeous. She'll likely be having some surgery soon.Please keep her in your prayers.

















Last week we were invited by Greg's parents on a trip to Disney World in May. We're very excited! Greg's brother, Jim, and our nephew, Andrew will be going too. We'll be there during a Star Wars weekend, which is like winning the lottery for Carson. He's so excited that he can barely talk about anything else. I'm thinking we'll be making a countdown calendar this weekend so he'll stop asking us when we're going every other minute. We all love Disney!

Next week I'll be starting the dreaded semester of taking two night classes, teaching one night class, and completing a practicum. I'm trying to be optimistic about things and tell myself that I'll be so busy that the semester will fly by. I'm looking forward to learning more about applied behavior analysis and getting some hands on experience in my practicum.

I'll be enjoying my last day of freedom tomorrow while Carson is at school. I haven't decided if I want to read all day, scrapbook, watch tv, or a little of all three. I'll be hanging out with my girls tomorrow night for our monthly crop. Can't wait!

Have a fantastic weekend!

4 comments:

Shannon said...

Your niece is adorable! I'll be praying for her.
So awesome that you are going to DW for star wars week, I may have to see if we could go for that one year! Aidan is nuts for star wars!

Anonymous said...

very useful article. I would love to follow you on twitter. By the way, did you know that some chinese hacker had hacked twitter yesterday again.

Anonymous said...

very useful article. I would love to follow you on twitter. By the way, did you learn that some chinese hacker had hacked twitter yesterday again.

Celeste said...

What a cutie! I hope all is well for her.