Friday, January 29, 2010

Snowstorms and Scrapbooks

It is snowing up a storm here in Jackson, MO! Carson came home early from school and Greg came home early from work. We're enjoying a snowy afternoon inside.

I'm recovering from a 24 hour flu virus and have started feeling much better in the last few hours. I came home from work yesterday around 1:00 feeling terrible and had a rough evening. Much better now!

I'm still trying to figure out digital scrapping, but I did manage to make another layout today. There are lots of free kits to download on the internet. Many of the kits are premade pages ready for you to plop pictures into the predesigned layouts. I love the ease of these type of kits, but I'm trying to download lots of individual elements to force myself to figure out how to put them into a page using Photoshop. I have a lot more learning to do, but here is today's creation.


I'm off to watch the Disney World vacation planning DVD that arrived today and to do a little dreaming for our trip. We leave on May 26th!!! Enjoy the weekend!

No comments: