Sunday, January 22, 2006

Tagged!

Dawn tagged me!


The rules for this particular tagging are as follows: Remove the blog name in the top spot from the following list and bump everyone up one place. Then add yourself to the bottom slot.


Traci
April
Andie
Dawn
Amy

Then you get to select five people to pass the love on to.
Bob and Brooke (that's a twofer)
Becky
Sorr! I need more blogging friends!


What were you doing 10 years ago?


Let's see...January 22, 1996. I was a sophmore in college. I was either working at the hospital as a phlebotomist or as a cashier at Rhodes convenience store, I can't remember. It was t-minus 5 months until I met Greg. I was dating no one in particular.

What were you doing 1 year ago?

working very part-time and loving it. I miss being at home.

Five snacks you enjoy (in no particular order, as all snacks are created equal):

1. Chips and french onion dip
2. chocolate
3. cheezits
4. cheese
5. apples-crispy, Gala only-I'm on a mushy apple boycott

Five songs to which you KNOW all the lyrics:

1. Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer
2. You are my Sunshine
3. When the Sun Goes Down by Kenny Chesney-the theme song of our cruise DVD slide show
4. Me and You by Kenny Chesney-our first dance song
5. All Songs on most Mark Schultz CDs

Five things you would do if you were a millionaire:

1. have no more debt at all
2. set up a trust fund for Carson
3. open a chain of high-quality child care centers that accept kids with special needs at no cost to their parents
4. buy a house in the Caribbean
5. make a lot of deserving people happy

Five bad habits:

1. procrastination at work-I hate report writing and I have tons of it to do
2. saying whatever is on my mind, even when the truth hurts, I should probably shut up once in a while
3. wanting more than what I've got
4. intending to scrapbook...and then getting distracted
5. obsessing about food-it's my "crack" I think about what to eat or not eat way too much

Five things you like doing:

1. relaxing at home
2. shopping by myself
3. going to Disney World-maybe another trip next year
4. watching As the World Turns on TIVO-much faster w/out commercials
5. going out to eat

Five things you would never wear, buy, or get again:

1. fat free butter-tastes like Crisco on toast
2. cheap shoes-they make my feet hurt too bad
3. a room in dowtown St Louis on New Years's Eve-way too loud
4. a tank swimsuit- not too many people really look good in a basic tank
5. non-underwire bras-have you seen a pic of me? Enough said.

Five favorite toys:

1. Computer-I'm addicted to blogs, recipe sites, scrapbooking sites, Ebay.....
2. Cell phone
3. TIVO- I love not having to watch commercials
4. My new scapbook tool tote from All My Memories
5. My scrapbook backpack for crops

First time you got kissed: How was it?
I honestly don't remember, so it must not have been too great. My first kiss with Greg was rather unexpected and totally out of character for him, but great!

First time you drove a car: What kind of car?
My mom's huge white boat, on our gravel road, the night before my first driver's ed class, so I wouldn't be the only one who had never driven a car

First time you scrapbooked: When you look at your page do you love it?
Um, no. Who ever thought it would be a great idea to cut pics with deco scissors?!?!

First time you went on a date: Where did you go and with who?
First date with Greg was to see "The Rock" and to eat at the Pasta House on 06/07/96.

First time you fell in love: How did you know?
It was gradual. I'm not a love at first site kind of girl.

First time you cooked for someone: Was it yummy? What did you make?
I have no idea. My Grandma Mungle always let me help cook and I cooked for my family all the time growing up.

First time you got on a plane: Where did you go? Were you scared?
05/24/1999 from St Louis to Chicago and Chicago to Honolulu. I was excited, not scared, but very sick.

First time you shaved your legs: Did you cut yourself?
I have no idea. I cut myself last week!

First time you put on make up: Looking back how did you do? Did you look good or like a clown?
I have no clue.

First time you moved out of your home: Was it an apartment, house, etc?
I moved in with one of my best friends from high school our freshman yearof college. We had a raunchy, tiny apartment near campus where you could hear what everyone in the building was doing at all times. She and I no longer speak due to our horrible experience living together.I moved back home after 3 months and stayed until I got married.

1 comment:

1UP RPG said...

Fun! If one of us hasn't done this by the weekend, remind me. I'll have time to do it right then. Now I'd just rush through it as I am sleepy. :)

Bob