Friday, January 06, 2006

The rear is in gear

I am back at Weight Watchers and have honestly journaled every morsel that went into my mouth this week. I worked out Wednesday, took yesterday off due to intense heel pain from working out Wednesday, and I'm getting ready to go upstairs to Walk Away the Pounds in a few minutes. My goal is to look great next New Year's Eve. I've changed my goal from "I will lose X number of pounds" to "I will have the body of a Goddess." I can live with that. I don't care to ever look athletic, just healthy with a lot of curves. That's doable. In accordance with my resolution to become debt-free, I will be showcasing my Godessesque physique in something sparkly and slinky while basking in my new found financial freedom next New Year's Eve. There will be a party involved. You may be invited.

I am journaling this to keep myself on track when the going gets tough, as I know it will. When I want to spend $20 on a dinner out that will ultimately cause me to gain weight, I hope I remember to reread this post and remember that Goddess body and feeling of freedom as I walk to the fridge to prepare a healthy and budget conscious dinner. I may need reminding, so feel free to refer me back to the 01/06/05 blog post!

I'm off today and planning to attend a crop tonight with several friends. I am so looking forward to the time to scrapbook something for myself. I also need to go to David's Bridal to order a bridesmaid's dress. That April 8 date is looming and I am looking forward to needing alterations in late March as I head toward that new body. I'm of to work on that physique now! Have a fantastic weekend! I have one last Christmas party to attend!

1 comment:

1UP RPG said...

I like the body of a goddess idea...makes us mamas with the childbearing hips feel kinda sexy! ;) You go, girl!!!

Brooke