Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Happy Valentine's Day!

I'll be trading gifts with my big guy and the little guy this evening. Carson told me that he and Daddy got me candles and a card, so we'll see if he's telling the truth! I'd love to hear everyone's V-day plans and surprises, so send me a reply today!

Here are some ?'s borrowed from Dawn's blog. (www.daybreak1012.blogspot.com) Gotta love seeing that live Disey cam when you visit her blog!

1. Eggs? Fried or Scrambled? Depends on the morning. I'm eating a lot of eggs on this diet!
2. Chocolate covered cherries? Yum on the filling and choclate, yuck on the actual cherry.
3. When eating a salad, what type of dressing do you prefer to use? ranch or sweet onion if I'm at Ruby Tuesday
4. Peanut Butter? Creamy or Crunchy? either. This is making me want carbs!
5. If you HAD to eat only one flavor of ice cream for the rest of your life, what flavor would it be? cheesecake from Marble Slab creamery-absolute heaven
6. Thick or thin crust pizza? I like both
7. Salsa? Hot, Medium, or Mild? medium
8. Toast? Lightly toasted or practically burnt? Just enough to be considered toasted with butter applied right away so it melts into the bread
9. What is your FAVE food item at Taco Bell? I don't go to Taco Bell often, but when I do, I get a taco salad

AND LAST BUT CERTAINLY NOT LEAST

10. When are you MOST LIKELY to pig out during the course of a day? these days, never. I am having major appetite suppression from the Atkins diet.
--------------------
these are also from Stacy

1. What time of day is too late to telephone someone? I'll call my mom after 10. I don't ususally call others after 9:30.

2. Have you ever looked up the lyrics to a song online? a few times

3. What’s your favorite dessert to order at a restaurant? I loved this bananas foster cheesecake we had at the Cheesecake Bistro in New Orleans last May. I often wonder if the restaurant is still there.

1. What are your favorite pizza toppings? List your favorite 3 (or more). Pepperoni, onion, mushroom, grean peppers

2. What was the last movie you saw (theater or rented, your choice, or both)? The Mask of Zorro on DVD on Saturday-I fell asleep about halfway through.

3. What is your favorite fruit? crisp apples


I think I'll send a Valentine's Day Tag to Becky, Bob and Brooke, and Theresa Marie, who just started blogging! Have a great Valentine's Day!

2 comments:

~**Dawn**~ said...

don't ya just love my little Disney cam! =) it's one of my favorite little features. have you checked it out at night when Spaceship Earth is all lit up?

Amy said...

I think I'll go check it out now! I love Epcot!