Wednesday, February 15, 2006

A very lovely day!

I had a great Valentine's Day! Carson and I had a blast at his party, then came home for lunch and a nap for him. When he woke up we made chocolate playdough, which turned out smelling so yummy, and waited for Greg to get home so we could exchange gifts. Greg did not get me the candles that Carson led me to believe I was getting, but he got me something that was very creative and meant a lot. Our very first date was dinner at the Pasta House followed by the movir "The Rock." I was little confused when I opened my gift to find a Pasta House Menu and "The Rock" on DVD,then it clicked. What a sweet guy to think of something so sentimental. I was very impressed!

Today was work and Bible study, both of which were great. Tomorrow I have be at a child care center at 8:00 and I have a 2:00 meeting where I'll be presenting info about the services my office offers to community members. Should be a fun day. Tomorrow is night class, then only one more workday until we leave for St. Louis! I am so ready to go! Enjoy the rest of the week!

1 comment:

1UP RPG said...

Aw, what a sweet gift! I remember seeing The Rock at the dollar show when I was going to Southeast. It was good! Normally, I don't see action movies in the theatre, but I would just go see anything for a dollar. (Except *First Kid* I remember deciding not to go that week.)

Brooke