Friday, August 25, 2006

Time Off

So I had these big plans to get a lot done today. I always think I can get a ton more stuff done than I actually do. We started the day with Carson's physical therapy in Cape until 10:30. He and I then went to Target to look at my sister's registry list and grab some lunch before he went to preschool. Somehow, we ended up getting out of the store with a package of Cars underwear lodged under his butt in the seat of the cart. Normally, I would have gone back in to pay for it, but seeing as I had just been charged $7 for a bag of Hershey's kisses that were advertised for $3.50, I decided that Target and I were even and threw them in the car. I never thought the day would come when I would willingly shoplift size 3T undies from Target. I am so jaded. The fact that we had 10 minutes to get to school on time had a lot to do with it too. We were still late.

After dropping him off, I got to browse leisurely at the scrapboook store for about an hour. I hadn't been there in almost 2 months and it was like a whole new store with all the CHA stuff coming in. I picked up a few things to make favors for Juli's rehearsal dinner and some paper and embellishments to finish up the New Orleans pictures from our cruise album. I've been stuck on these pics for quite a while and I really want to be finished with the album. Hopefully I'll get to scrap tomorrow night and Sunday afternoon.

Tomorrow I'm headed to St Louis to teach my child development class all day. We're going on a field trip to several places in South County, St Louis so it should be fun. I'm ready for it to be finished. Only 5 more weeks of driving to Festus every Tuesday night. I am not signing up for this again.

After class I'm looking forward to doing a little shopping by myself. We have several birthdays coming up and I need a few more things for Juli's shower. I really enjoy shopping by myself, especially in St Louis. I like shopping with others too, but it's nice to take my time and go where I want without worrying about anyone else.

I'm off to spend some time with Greg. He put Carson to bed a few minutes ago and I feel like we haven't really spent time together this week. It seems like one of us has something to do every night. Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

1UP RPG said...

Aren't you glad you can depend on someone else like me to be late for school too? :)
Brooke