Friday, August 26, 2005

Katrina Can Kiss My Keister

Look at this crap:


Katrina better leave some sand on Pensacola beach since I have been telling my son for weeks that we are going to build sand castles next weekend. Hopefully, the storm will lose steam and just dump rain on Pensacola. We're still going unless they lose power or the damage is really significant. By next weekend the forecast shows sunny skies. That won't do me much good if there is no beach. I'll be watching closely. If we don't go, there is a Labor Day family fish fry we can go to here. It just doesn't sound nearly as fun as building castles in the sand.

4 comments:

Diana Sue said...

hey Amy what is up with your blog? The all about me is gone????

Diana Sue said...

hey Amy what is up with your blog? The all about me is gone????

~**Dawn**~ said...

sorry to err...rain on your parade (sorry lol)--just keep an eye on the Caribbean--there's some more potential activity going on out there right now. i hope everything turns out well for your vacation. Katrina appears to be targeting some other Gulf Coast states than FL for landfall #2...

Amy said...

I'm watching, Dawn. We're hoping for the best, but expecting the worst. I just need 1 good day at the beach and I'm fine with being inside the rest of the trip. :)