Saturday, July 23, 2005

Fluff for Saturday

Stole this from a blog that Bob had a link to.

1. First Name: Amy
2. Were you named after anyone? Not really. "Amy" by Pure Prairie League was poplar in 1976, but I'm not sure what month it came out.
3. Do you wish on stars? If I see a shooting one.
4. When did you last cry? When Steel Magnolias was on satellite last week. Tears were streaming down my face and I've seen that movie at least 20 times.
5. Do you like your handwriting? Not really. My signature is illegible except for the "A" and the "F"
6. What is your favorite lunch meat? I don't really like lunch meat. I like the Seafood Sensation at Subway.
7. What is your birth date? April 20
8. What is your most embarrassing CD? None are embarassing. I like many genres of music.
9. If you were another person, would YOU be friends with you? Yes.
10. Are you a daredevil? Not really. I do want to learn to scuba dive and I would probably skydive if given the chance, but I haven't done either yet.
11. Who is your favorite cartoon character? Spongebob. I used to hate that show, but sometimes you just need to watch complete idiocy.
12. Do looks matter? Sad but true, yes they do.
13. How do you release anger? Scream and sometimes throw things. It's my worst trait.
14. Where is your second home? The scrapbook store
15. Do you trust others easily? Yes, to a fault
16. What was your favorite toy as a child? Easy Bake Oven
17. What class in high school do you think was totally useless? none. they all taught me something
18. Do you have a journal? Nope, just a blog.
19. Do you use sarcasm a lot? Never! (Just kidding!)
20. What are your nicknames? Sis, Aim, Skrappygirl, Ames, Vern
21. Would you bungee jump? No. I would want a parachute.
22. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off? No.
23. Do you think that you are strong? Yes. Physically or emotionally? I suck physically. I really need to get back into the gym habit.
24. What is your favorite ice cream flavor? Playdoh from Cat in the Cream, it's almond flavored ice cream with sugar cookie dough chunks
25. Shoe Size? 11 bordering on 12
26. Red or pink? pink
27. What is your least favorite thing about yourself? How easily I fall away from eating healthy and exercising
28. Who do you miss most? I don't really miss anyone. I know I'll see them again.
30. What color pants and shoes are you wearing? I'm not. I still have my night gown on at 2:00pm!!!
31. What are you listening to right now? The dryer
32. Last thing you ate? a scrumptious homemade pizza with pepperoni, black olives, onions, marinara sauce and basil pesto crust. Divine!
33. If you were a color what would you be? blue as the Caribbean Sea
34. What is the weather like right now? Hotter than the devil's butt
35. Last person you talked to on the phone? Greg
36. The first thing you notice about the opposite sex? The skank factor
37. Do you like the person who sent this to you? I don't know the person I stole this from
38. Favorite Drink? Ice Cold Water
39. Favorite Sport? [to play]:swimming. [to watch]: ice skating.
40. Hair Color? Blonde
41. Eye Color? Blue
42. Do you wear contacts? Yes, blind without them
43. Favorite Food? Chicken and dumplings
44. Last Movie You Watched?Hide and Seek. Scared the living heck out of me.
45. Favorite Day of the Year? Christmas Eve. All that aniticipation inCarson's eyes
46. Scary Movies or Happy Endings? Happy endings. I'm just not up for scary movies anymore.
47. Summer or Winter? Winter sounds damn good since we have a heat index of 108 today
48. Hugs or Kisses? Yes and yes!
49. What Is Your Favorite Dessert? Pie
52. Living Arrangements? Small ranch on the edge of town.1 husband, 1 child, 1 dog
53. What Books Are You Reading? Reading Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince and listening to Angels and Demons by Dan Brown in the car
54. What's On Your Mouse Pad? No mouse pad at home
55. What Did You Watch Last night on TV? nothing, We watched Hide and Seek on DVD
56. Favorite Smells? McIntosh Apple from Yankee Candle Company and freshly bathed babies
57. Favorite Flower? Tulips of differing colors, cut short, bundled tight, in water.
58. Rolling Stones or Beatles? I like them both at times
59. Do you believe in Evolution or Creation Yes
60. What's the furthest you've been from home? Hawaii

No comments: