Thursday, July 21, 2005

A is for Amy ...

and afterglow. That was the word I chose as part of my introduction at tonight's "Surprise Party". We had to tell our names and a sexual word that began with the first letter of our first names. There were some creative combinations. My boss and co-host, Naughty Nancy, was gracious enough to open her home to me and my girlfriends tonight. I like to pretend that her house is mine whenever I go over there. My house would fit in one corner of her house. I think a good time was had by all. The shopping is done in secret so I don't know what everyone bought, but a few girls had some pretty big bags. I'll stop there since we agreed that what happens at Nancy's stays at Nancy's. 'Nuf said.

Tomorrow I'm working for First Steps until 3:00 then I'm teaching some private scrapbooking classes for a lady at the scrapbook store. She's taking three of my classes in the same day. It should be fun. We have a wedding reception on Saturday and I hope nothing to do on Sunday. I need a day of rest. Good night to all of my newly empowered "Surprise Party" friends! Have a wonderful evening!

1 comment:

Dottie said...

This post just made me smile!
Empowerment! :)