Sunday, July 31, 2005

Gotta go, kids!

I'll be leaving for Columbia in the morning and will not have internet access for the next 5 days. I may die. The hotel does not have a business center. They have wireless internet service, but I have no laptop. This sucks. I'll be on the Mizzou campus, so perhaps I can sneak some online time somewhere. I should get all of my outstanding paperwork and reading caught up! I'll be home from Columbia Thursday and leaving for Nashville the minute I hit Cape. I still won't have internet access. This also sucks. By Friday I should be through my internet detox and hopefully won't beat my door down to get back to the computer when we get home that evening. If anyone really needs to speak with me, I'll have the cell. If you don't have my number, you probably don't really need to speak with me. :)

I leave you with a selection of my hotcodez.com country music favorites playing on the video player. If you don't like country, turn off the sound. The picture is really bad, but there's apparently nothing that can be done, since it's bad on every site I've seen that has it. Hope you enjoy it. If you miss me, come and listen to a tune. Actually, that may be depressing since I put 2 sad songs in the rotation. Oh well, see you all on Friday night. I'm off to learn how to access quality child care programs. There are field trips involved so at least it's not 3 days of lecture. Yipppeee! See ya soon! -Amy

1 comment:

Dottie said...

Have a safe trip! NO internet for a week, OMG! Do you need an intervention. I went to Columbia last weekend for Morgan's State soccer tournament (they took 1st, yeah!) and I had to take the lap top. Kurt thought I was nuts but I said I had work to do! LOL
Be safe going to Nashville, too.
I see "Sue" has found you as well, FYI....I think she's someone we know! :)