Monday, June 20, 2005

Greetings from Kennett, MO!

Well, 3 1/2 hours to go before my last appointment in Senath! I found the Kennett library and it is as nice as it looked on the web. I just managed to get the last computer to waste some time until 4:00. Greg just called to inform me that he needs to bring food to work tomorrow, so I'll be making a trip to Kennett Walmart in a couple of hours. It's actually a much nicer Walmart than the one in Jackson. It has a huge Latin food section for all of the migrant workers in this area. Speaking of migrant workers, I am really hoping that someone who speaks English will be at my last appointment. This could get interesting. I've already traveled 150 miles today and I still have to drive all the way home. I am hoping to make it home with time to spare before Carson has to be at the pool for lessons. We'll see! I'd better get off the blog site before the librarian sees me.Blogging is not allowed here. Crazy! Have a terrific afternoon!

No comments: