Sunday, June 12, 2005

Yay! I have a blog!

After many months of eavesdropping into the lives of others through blogs, I finally decided to take the plunge. My friend and fellow cropper (scrapbooker), Brooke, told me yesterday how easy it was to set up a blog and when I saw how cute her family blog is, I decided to go for it. Welcome to the craziness that is my life!

This weekend was relatively quiet. Saturday was filled with scrapbooking during the day and a trip to Lamberts with out friends, Rob and Becky, and their boys, Matthew and Jacob. The boys had a great time playing on the wooden train outside while we waited for our table. The food was great, as always. Everything was going smoothly until Carson transformed into "Hot Roll Boy" and started throwing pieces of his roll back at the roll thrower. Things went downhill from there. The boys seemed to feed off each other's rowdiness and we were all ready to head for home as soon as the check came.

Today we went to Sunday school and skipped church to get to Cape before all of the church goers. We found a new duvet set and 2 sets of matching sheets on sale and we are finally ready to begin our bedroom transformation. The pattern is called Cabana Beach. Sometime during our cruise, my husband morphed into "Island Greg" and he can't seem to get the Caribbean out of his mind. I'm hoping the bedroom makeover will suffice and that he will take a break from trying to find me jobs in the Caribbean. Probably not. We are also redoing Carson's room in a surfer theme and we picked up a few things and some paint chips for his room today also.

This week is going to be so busy. I have to work every day and we are leaving for Holiday World with my parents on Friday. Things should fly by! Thanks for stopping in!

1 comment:

Dottie said...

Love your title! Blogging is an addiction, beware! :) I look forward to reading yours! Have fun on your trip to Holiday World, I've seen it on TV and it looks fun. Let me know, we are looking for somewhere to take the kids and have done the Disney thing.