Sunday, June 26, 2005

Wearin' Next to Nothin' 'Cause It's Hot as an Oven!

We roasted to a nice crisp at the Cardinal Game yesterday. I have never been so hot for so long. We were sitting in Big Mac Land and we even made an appearance on the JumboTron if any of you were watching last night. I was the only one in my party wearing the complimentary yellow hardhat given to all Big Mac Land ticket holders. I had on a white shirt and was waving my arms frantically to all of my adoring fans. Did I mention that it was unbelieveably hot?!?! Also, since when does the sun stay out at full force until 7:30 pm?? We had a great time, despite the heat and my unruly 3-year-old. Heat, confined spaces, and no nap make for a very grumpy little guy. I really wish we would have gotten a room and stayed to do something fun today. I could have finished the roasting process and been quite brown for the start of the week.

Today we are staying home to do laundry and get caught up on household stuff. I will be scrapping sometime today and couldn't be happier. Thankfully, this is a light travel week for me since we have swimming lessons every night. I will also be walking for 30 minutes this evening. I started a new weight Watchers walking program and today's activity calls for 30 minutes of walking at any pace. The past 2 days have been 45 minutes, so tonight should be a breeze. Check in with ya later! Have a great Sunday!

If Greg ever helps me figure out the whole picture posting provess, I'll post some pics from the game.

No comments: