Wednesday, June 29, 2005

High 5!


Just a fun little blog entry.

Five things I love:
1. God
2. My Husband
3 My sweet, crazy litle kiddo.
4. my family
5. my friends

Five things I really dislike:
1. willful ignorance (this covers so many things)
2. poor grammar
3. the lax attitude our society has on pertinent issues
4. folding laundry (and putting it away)
5. people that talk while others are talking

Five things I did today:
1. brushed my teeth
2. blogged
3. weighed
4. read the paper
5. called my boss

Five things I still need to do:
1. do laundry
2. water flowers outside
3. go to library
4. walk
5. get something out for dinner

Five songs I love:
1. Making Memories of Us-Keith Urban
2. Bless the Broken Road-Rascal Flatts
3. Fast Cars and Freedom-Rascal Flatts
4. Letters from War-?? I can't think of his name right now
5. Me and You-Kenny Chesney (our wedding song)

Five movies I can watch over and over:
1. Goonies
2. Anything classic Disney animation
3. Baby Boom
4. Ferris Buehler's Day Off
5. Dirty Dancing

Five authors I really enjoy:
1. The Bible-numerous authors
2. Janet Evanovich
3. John Grisham
4. Elizabeth Lowell
5. James Patterson

Five foods I find yummy:
1. chocolate
2. pizza
3. anything from El Torero
4. ice cream
5. sesame chicken

Five things I have in my make-up kit right now:
1. Bare Essentials powder base
2. Estee Lauder lip gloss
3. Covergirl twist-up eyeliner in mocha
4. bronzing highlighter for cheeks
5. chapstick

Five favorite stores:
1. Target
2. all scrapbook stores
3. Barnes and Noble
4. Trader Joe's
5. Babies R Us

Five things I love about Greg:
1. love of and dedication to our church and God
2. love of our family
3. goofiness
4. easy-going manner
5. smile

Five things I would like to accomplish in the next year:
1. exercise daily
2. finish 3 full scrapbooks
3. get SCUBA certified
4. travel to a place I have never been, preferably to a reef
5. get to my goal weight

Five magazines I read each month:
1. Simple Scrapbooks
2. Weight Watchers
3. Prevention
4. Memory Makers
5.Guideposts

No comments: