Thursday, March 06, 2008

The ABC's of Amy

A- Attached or single: Attached
B- Best Friend: I am blesssed with great girlfriends
C- Cake or Pie: Apple pie
D- Day of Choice: Friday-my day off with Carson
E- Essential Item (s): computer
F- Flavor of ice cream: cheesecake from Marble Slab Creamery
G- Gummy Bears or Worms: Bears.... I'm not real big on gummy anything
H- Hometown: Jackson, MO
I- Indulgence(s): pedicures
J- January or July: July
K- Kids: Carson, age 5 and maybe one more baby next year
L - Last movie seen in theaters/DVD: I can't remeber
M- Marriage Date: May 22, 1999
N- Number of Siblings: 2 Jeremy is 28 and Julianne is 23
O- Oranges or Apples: Apples
P- Phobias or Fears: Open water-I like to see what I'm swimming in
Q- Quote(s): "I get up every morning determined both to change the world and have one hell of a good time. Sometimes, this makes it difficult to plan my day."
R- Reason To Smile: I'm going to Disney World!
S- Season: Fall
T- Tag Four: Becky, Rebecca, Heather, Dawn
U- Unknown Fact About Me: I secretly want to be a chef
V- Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animal: I go through phases where meat grosses me out, but sometimes a girl has to have a cheeseburger
W- Worst Habit: Cussing..I'm working on it
X- X-Rays or Ultrasounds: Ultrasounds.. I had them round the clock when I was hospitalized before Carson was born
Y- Your Favorite Food: Fattening Southern Food..Chicken and Dumplings, Kettle Beef, Fried Chicken, Pecan Pie
Z- Zociac: Taurus

3 comments:

Theresa Marie said...

I love these ABC things :) It's so great because there are little, yet important facts about people! :) Great to get to know more about you!

1UP RPG said...

hey i tagged you :)

Becca said...

I can barely touch a chunk of raw meat to cut it up. However, I smile while I eat a good cheeseburger, too.