Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Cheap Date

Greg and I had a Red Lobster gift card and some free movie passes burning a hole in our pockets, so tonight we had a very cheap date. We had a lovely seafood dinner and then went to see The Spiderwick Chronicles. The movie was ok. I'm glad we didn't take Carson. It's a little too intense for young kiddos.

My friend, Tasha, helped convince me to set up the MySpace page I signed up for over a year ago, so that 's what I've been doing for the last few hours. If you're on MySpace, check it out. I need some friends.

Tomorrow I have 2 babies to evaluate, then I'll be ordering our new cell phones since it's time for an upgrade. I'm excited about geting a camera phone again. I think I need a pink phone. I'm sure it will help me talk and hear so much better. :)

Friday I am hosting an egg hunt for my scrappin' buddies and their kiddos, getting our picture taken for the church directory, then cropping for the rest of the evening. Saturday is dinner with my friend, Kate, and her boyfriend (fiance???? not sure if that's happened quite yet), then Sunday is Easter. Not sure what our plans will be for Easter dinner. We'l have to see how Mom feels after tomorrow's round of chemo.

That's it for now. I need to get to bed!

4 comments:

Becca said...

Girl, you are the busiest person I know!!

Happy for you that you & Greg got to go out for dinner. Grilled Shrimp....MMMMM I have been craving it. Keane always orders fish!! YUCK

~**Dawn**~ said...

I dno't MySpace, but as you now know, I do Facebook! (And yes, I did just make those into verbs.)

Amy said...

Dawn-I now blog, Facebook and MySpace. Pretty good since I really know very little about how any of this stuff works!

Rebecca-I have to stay busy. If I'm not busy, I'm afraid I might be misssing something. I'm pretty high strung!

Nicole *Ü* said...

Sounds like a fun date!! My DH and I need one of those. LOL