Wednesday, March 05, 2008

My back finally stopped hurting! I went back to work today and surprisingly didn't have too much to catch up on. I was able to clean and tidy my cubicle and begin preparing for the training I have on Saturday.

Tomorrow is a luncvh meeting, then finishing the prep for my training. My laundry has gotten way out of control since my back was out, so it looks like Friday will be spent at home catching up on the laundry.

On Sunday we leave for Springfield, MO to get a second opinion on Carson's eyes. I just want to make sure he really needs another surgery. We've never been to Springfield, so it should be an adventure. It's about a 4 hour drive from here.

Carson is calling me to the bedroom to watch the Disney Vacation Planner DVD again. He's as addicted as I am! Have a terrific Thursday!

1 comment:

Becca said...

I hope all goes well on your trip to Springfield. They did get 9 inches of snow...