Sunday, March 02, 2008

It's Official!

Carson and I went to AAA and booked our Disney World Trip on Friday. We will be staying at the Pop Century Resort for 8 nights during the second week of December. We watched the planning DVD that the travel agent gave us today. Carson screamed, "Yeah, Baby! Yeah! I'm gonna ride that!" for every single ride that was shown on the DVD. I think he's a little bit excited.


Our weekend trip to St Louis went well. I got this ipod. I spent this afternoon loading it up with my favorite tunes.I hurt my back this morning and it's still killing me. I went for mile and a half walk, thinking that might help loosen up the tightness in my back. I also didn't want to waste another day of potential weight loss by not walking. It helped for a couple of hours, but now it's killing me. I'm headed to bed in hopes that I'll feel better in the morning. Make it a great week!

3 comments:

Becky said...

Hope you're feeling better this morning...Becky

~**Dawn**~ said...

Hooray for Disney World!!

Becca said...

M*I*C*K*E*Y M*O*U*S*E
Whoooohooo Good for Carson!