Saturday, March 22, 2008

Easter..Part 1




Yesterday we had an Easter egg hunt with the kids of all of my scrapbooking buddies. We met for lunch at Delmonico's, then hunted eggs inside at my church since the ground was so muddy outside. The kids had a great time hunting and playing together and the adults had fun watching and visiting.

Last night was our monthly Crazy Croppers crop. I organized our Florida vacation pictures so I'll be hopefully be able to complete my album when I go to Cropical Paradise in May. My buddies and I have rented the entire house for the weekend. We have so much fun at our monthly crops that I'm sure we'll have a blast going away for the weekend together. It's also going to be National Scrapbook Day while we're there. Fun times!

Tonight my friend, Katie, and I are going out to dinner. I haven't seen her since Christmas, so we have some catching up to do. Not sure where we'll go yet.

Tomorrow is church, then to Mom's for Easter lunch. Mom has had some chills and nausea, but has done pretty well with her latest round of chemo. She felt like hosting Easter, so off we go.

Have a terrific Easter!

5 comments:

Becky said...

Great photos...Happy Easter!

The Fishers said...

Happy Easter to the Franklins!

~**Dawn**~ said...

Happy Easter, Amy!

Celeste said...

Happy Easter Amy! Sounds like you had a great Egg Hunt!

Michele said...

Love your pics, Amy! Easter egg hunts are so much fun!!

I hope your mom is doing ok after hosting Easter. She's in my prayers, Amy.