Friday, March 07, 2008

Tagged and Turkey Time

I was tagged by Brooke!

The rules: Link to your tagger and post these 3 rules on your blog. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.



1. I would love to be a morning person. I'm just wired to be a night owl.



2. I will not eat wild game of any kind. I know it's crazy, but those animals have not had their shots and may be carriers of some crazy disease. I never said I was rational.



3. I used to have to have perfect conditions to fall asleep. After being in the hospital and living at the Ronald McDonald House when Carson was born, I can sleep anytime, anywhere.



4. I love to daydream about all the people I could help if I won the lottery.



5. If I had the money, I would be all about some plastic surgery. New boobs, butt, thighs, and a tight tummy.



6. I really want to build a house with a wraparound porch.



7. I loaded my ipod with tunes from the Go-Go's. I love'em!




I cooked a Thanksgiving dinner tonight. I slow cooked a turkey breast in the crock pot all day, then made cream cheese mashed potatoes, cheesy vegetables, and hot rolls. Yummy! So far, I've been doing ok with eating small portions of what I want and still losing at Weight Watchers. Hopefully, this will continue to work. Here's what I made:


Tomorrow I need to work on a little gift for my friend, Michele. She has just finished her chemotherapy and has beaten colon cancer!!! She is hosting a huge girl's night out tomorrow night to celebrate. Should be fun!

4 comments:

. said...

I love doing Thansgiving dinner on other days. Yummmmmmm.

Becky said...

I've completed your tag on my blog! Your supper sure looks yummy!

Michele said...

Loved learning more about you from your tagged responses! You cracked me up when I read why you don't eat wild game! LOL! Your dinner looks sooo yummy! Congrats on doing well with WW! Keep up the great job...I know how hard it is...believe me!!!

Shannon said...

Your dinner looks yummy! Thanks for the tag, I was finally able to do it!