Thursday, February 28, 2008

B-I-N-G-O!







My girls and I spent the evening at Bingo World! It was my first time to play Bingo, other than on our cruise. I had no idea it was such a serious game. There was no time to talk for fear of missing a number. We had a lot of laughs over the gentleman seated next to me who had tpo announce to everyone what numbers he was lacking at the end of each game. He was crazy.
We didn't have any winners in our group, but we're ready to go again! Who says there's nothing to do in a small town?!?


3 comments:

Becca said...

Is it smoke free there? I have not been to one in years, due to ashtray smell. I love BINGO! Looks like you girls had fun!

Anonymous said...

I was wondering how it went. Glad you girls had fun. I'll have to join you someday.
Christy

Amy said...

It's smoke free. They keep the smokers on the other side of a glass wall . It's nice!