Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Ten Things I'm Thankful For:

10. warm blankets-it's cold here tonight
9. quality lip balm-my new lip balm from BeautiControl makes my lips so soft
8. Greg's parents' willingness to let Carson stay over whenever he wants
7. good friends-I'm lucky enough to have several of them
6. New nightshirts-Greg's mom gave me a new hot pink night shirt that is so comfy
5. a good book-I've read three of them in a row
4. Greg's job- you can't beat getting a $130 hotel room for the $29 employee rate. We made three St Louis reservations today
3. payday-Friday cannot come soon enough
2. maturity-things certainly look different at almost 32 than they did at almost 22
1. flannel sheets-they're calling my name tonight

Happiness cannot be traveled to, owned, earned, worn or consumed. Happiness is the spiritual experience of living every minute with love, grace and gratitude.

4 comments:

Theresa Marie said...

awww what a warm fuzzy post!

~**Dawn**~ said...

I second 10, 7, 2 & 1. =)

Did you catch the latest episode of Jon & Kate? The one with the emails? OMG they crack me up.

Amy said...

Dawn- I did! I don't usually miss an episode. I rewatched the Disney episode too. I can't get enough Jon and Kate and Disney. :)

~**Dawn**~ said...

The Disney episode is the only one I have not seen & I miss it *every* time it is on!! Drives me crazy!!