Sunday, January 06, 2008

Lazy Sunday and Disney Dreams

We had a lazy Sunday today. I didn't get to sleep until 3:30 am, so we slept in and hung out at home most of the day. I really have to get back in a better routine.

I managed to put together a short presentation for a training a I have to attend tomorrow. My class is transmitted via interactive TV to three other towns, so I have to learn to manipulate the cameras and sound to see and hear all of the students. I had a student camera man last time, but he was eliminated due to budget constraints, so it's all me now.

I'm planning to build a website for the class to keep from having to send papers to all the locations. Hopefully, I'll be able to get some help with the website setup at work tomorrow before the training.

I spent part of the day planning my next trip to Disney World. We are hoping to take a trip while the Christmas decorations are up this November or December. It's going to take some sacrifices to get there, but at least we've got lots of time to save!

I'm off to finish reading The Christmas Bus so I can start something new. Have a great week!

2 comments:

Theresa Marie said...

Lazy Days are the best! Hope you were able to finish your book!

~**Dawn**~ said...

Christmas at WDW is worth every penny in my opinion.