Thursday, January 10, 2008

These are a Few of My Favorite Things

Today was good. We had a skeleton crew in the office, so things were very quiet. I spent the morning studying several hours worth of Preventing Child Abuse and Neglect training material. I feel well informed about Difficult Behaviors in Infants and Toddlers as well as Building Supportive Relationships with Parents. I hope the participants in my six hour Saturday training are ready for some exciting material.(insert heavy sarcasm here)

Tonight was dinner with my mom, mother-in-law, and another friend, Carol, at Olive Garden before heading to Bunco at the university. We only played 3 rounds tonight but had a great time, as usual.

I'm feeling a little materialistic lately, so I thought I'd share a few of the things that are making me drool at the moment. Just in case anyone wants to chip in a few hundred dollars toward my next birthday gift, you've still got 4 months to save up!

I have been checking out these purses made with Amy Butler fabrics on etsy.com for several months now. I think I may just give in and order one next paycheck. It's so hard to decide which one I want.






I also want a Bosch mixer like this:



It's $300. I've been researching and this mixer seems to outperform a Kitchenaid mixer hands down. And it's red. I like red.




I would also like one of these to get me pumped up and ready for my daily exercise. It's also red. I really like red.



And last but not least, I would like 6 night/7 day package including airfare to here:

It's been three years. I need a Disney Fix. Carson and I are going to the travel agent tomorrow to pick up brochures. I have some dreaming to do.





3 comments:

Theresa Marie said...

Those purses are gorgeous! Michelle made me a diaper bag when I had Eliza that is just as awesome as those... maybe check with her ;)
I have been feeling a bit materialistic lately as well... maybe it's the time of year? Good luck to you on saving up for what you want :) And how exciting to be so close to a disney vaca as picking out brochures! :D yay you!

~**Dawn**~ said...

THREE YEARS?! I think I would die of withdrawal. And yes, I do know exactly how spoiled I am. ;-)

The Fishers said...

Amy!! I love the purses!! Girl you deserve it, just order one!

Heather