Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Some Answers

The Firsts...
1. First real best friend
Angie Parker We met in preschool and are still friends today
2. First school
The Primary Annex in Jackson, MO
3. First cell phone
a huge bag phone that I thought was so cool
4. First funeral
who knows? My grandparents owned the funeral home, so I was at lots of funerals.
5. First pet
hmmm, the first pet I remember was a black and white dog named Barney
6. First big trip
Hawaii on my honeymoon
7. First fight
Angie and I had some big ones growing up
8. First celebrity crush
New Kids on the Block
9. First time out of the country
A cruise to Mexico in 2006
10. First job
Cashier at the local ice rink
11. First car
1985 Ford Tempo
12. First myspace friend
don't have any
And The Lasts...
13. Last person you hugged
Carson
14. Last car ride
tonight, home from my inlaws
15. Last time you cried
Monday night watching Steel Magnolias
16. Last movie you watched
Steel Magnolias
17. Last food you ate
Beef stoganoff that my mother-in-law made. It was yummy!
18. Last item bought
My lunch at El Torero
19. Last shirt worn
My favorite green swaeter
20. Last phone call
My brother, asking me to babysit
21. Last text message
A Merry Christmas message from a former student
22. Last kiss
Carson when I kissed him goodnight
23. Last thing you touched
the keyboard
24. Last funeral
My cousin, Todd
25. Last time at the mall
Saturday
26. Last time you were excited for something
I'm excited for Bunco tomorrow night
27. Last person you saw
Greg-he's in the floor eatching TV
28. Last thing you drank
Iced Tea
29. Last person that broke your heart
Hasn't been broken lately
30. Last time you were really honestly happy
Last night Greg made me laugh so hard I couldn't breath and had tears streaming down my face

No comments: