Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Spew

Today was busy. I had a site visit to a child care facility this morning for three hours, an hour-long conference call about a new research study on obesity that I'll be advising on, a therapy appointment with a baby, and class. I'm beat.

Greg woke up at 5:30 am with the stomach flu. He stayed home. I am feeling more pukey by the minute, but am praying that I make it to my hair appointment tomorrow. It's time for Kate Gosselin hair!

My sister came down with the pukes at 4 pm. We were all together on Sunday. Things really aren't looking good for my chances to bypass this trip to Barfville.

I'm headed to bed with the Pepto. Tomorrow is my father-in-law, Cecil's birthday. That means eating out. I can't be sick. Goodnight.

PS to Disney Dawn: Yes, you won! Send your address and I'll send prizes. :)

3 comments:

~**Dawn**~ said...

Ew. I hope that was just sympathy queasiness & not the actual deal. Hope you woke up feeling like a million bucks!

Becca said...

Wow, Break out the Clorox and the Lysol. It may be silly, but I let cold water run and run over my wrists when I am nauseated, and it helps. Good Luck with dodging it. Tell Greg we hope he feels better.

Anonymous said...

Oh, I hope you don't get sick! I heard that it has been really bad this year. I really like reading your blog. Great job on keeping it up!

-Shar