Sunday, January 13, 2008

Soup and Scrapbooking on Sunday

I got a lot done today. Carson and I skipped church and slept in again this week. We're going to have to work on getting to bed earlier and getting back in the church routine. Since I quit working in the nursery, we've gotten way too lax about attendance. I also don't like sitting by myself on the weeks Greg has to run the lights for the band. I need to get over that.


This afternoon I made a big pot of extra yummy vegetable soup and we curled up in the living room and watched License to Wed. It was funny, but certainly wasn't one of the best movies I've ever seen.


I spent the late afternoon and evening wrapping my mother-in-law's birthday presents, making 6 12x12 layouts and three cards for a swap on Friday, and doing four loads of laundry. I feel like I got a lot accomplished. Here are the fruits of my labor:


I still have to get a few things ready for my class that starts Tusday night, but it's going to have to wait until tomorow. I'm taking off early tomorrow to finish up my class stuff and get ready to go out to dinner for my mother-in-law's birthday. Have a great week!

1 comment:

Becky said...

WOW...you got a lot done! LOVE the layout and cards...glad you mentioned the cards or I would have forgotten! Have a great day!