Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Prayers Please

Please say a prayer for my mom tomorrow. She went to the hospital last night with what she thought was a flu bug and found out that she likely has colon cancer. She'll be undergoing a biopsy tomorrow. We still have hope that there is another explanantion, but the doctor wanted us to be informed that it could be cancer. She's had no other sypmtoms so we're pretty shocked.

Things could get very interesting since we're expeting a snowstorm beginning tomorrow and lasting through Friday. I have been waiting since September for Carson to have a speech evaluation at the university and it's scheduled for Friday. I hope we can get out. Looks like I need to make a grocery run tomorrow. We don't get a lot of snow here and things pretty much shut down when it does snow.

I'm going to take it easy and watch some tv, then head to bed early. I'll update as soon as I hear anything tomorrow. Thank you for the prayers!

6 comments:

1UP RPG said...

praying for your mom!

Becky said...

Same for me, Amy...let me know what you find out tomorrow. Take care, Becky

The Fishers said...

Oh my gosh Amy, Syd said your mom had to go into the hospital, I had no idea. I will be praying for her.
Heather

~**Dawn**~ said...

Prayers going up.

Theresa Marie said...

Prayers for your mother Amy.

Becca said...

Amy, I just love your Momma. We will say a prayer.